Soft Furnishings include all fabric treatments that enhance the comfort and look of your home. Adding decorative trimmings and personalized embroidery of your initials allows us to create something utterly unique for you.
We can design and custom make all soft furnishings:-
- Draperies, Drapes and Curtains are the ultimate luxury. They combine extreme elegance, style and practicality. Our Design Director has designed and made them for over 20 years. Nobody understands and loves Draperies more than we do!
- Drapery Panels are decorative draperies that are designed to enhance the beauty of the window, but not to cover it. You can combine them with a functioning window covering to give both practicality and style.
- Valances go over the top of your window and window treatment and provide a soft edge to the top of the window as well as hiding the operating mechanism or rod of your window dressings.
- Swags and Cascades hang above and to the side of your Drapes giving the perfect beautiful and stylish frame to your draperies.
- Pillows, shams and cushions decorate sofas, chair and beds. We can make all styles in any size and fabric. Our drapery workshop has huge numbers of stunning pillows on display, but we will make whatever you want. Our fabric choice is immense, but we also are happy to use fabrics you provide.
- Bed runners decorate the foot of your bed. You have seen them in all good hotel rooms, now you can have individually designed ones in your own home.
- Bed Skirts, also known as Dust Ruffles and Duvet covers. So if you want a truly unique home we can personalize every aspect of your bedding. This includes adding your initials if you wish.
Upholstery is a soft, padded textile material that adds body, texture and class. The choice of styles, fabrics and designs is immense. The most popular options that our clients choose are:-
- Upholstered Cornices which in contrast to wood or metal cornices give a soft and gentle flowing look and feel to your window treatments and draperies.
- Upholstered Headboards which we can attach to the wall behind your bed as a soft, stylish and comfortable backing to the bed. Or they can be attached directly to the bed.
For your FREE In-Home Design Consultation call now on 702-886-2338 or fill in the form below